Welcome to Griff’s IceHouse. Griff’s IceHouse is a publicly owned facility. Its management team is from the owners of the Grand Rapids Griffins (Detroit Red Wings AHL affiliate) and is located at 30 Coldbrook Street in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Griff’s IceHouse is also the official practice facility of the Grand Rapids Griffins.
Welcome to Griff’s Icehouse | Belknap
Please review the below guidelines prior to and upon your arrival.
- If you feel ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not enter the facility.
- Everyone entering the building must be wearing a face mask and it must remain on for the entirety of your visit. Face masks will not be provided.
- Do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to your ice time.
- Front entrance has designated “Spectator Entrance” and “Exit” signs, please follow the signs to help abide by social distancing rules.
- Players must proceed to the designated player entrance either your locker room or the designated arena that your event will be held. Do not congregate in the lobby. the lobby is used for restroom use only.
- Locker rooms will be available, but we encourage all ice users to come dressed as much as possible.
- Players must bring their own water bottle and it must be clearly marked with their name on it. No sharing of water bottles or any equipment.
- Griff’s Icehouse is a tobacco free facility which includes no chewing tobacco.
- No spitting anywhere in our facility, this includes the ice, benches, locker rooms etc.
- No outside food allowed.
- There are hand sanitizing stations in throughout the arena. Please utilize the sanitizing stations while inside the facility following the CDC guidelines.
- Players/Coaches and guests must depart as soon as possible after the conclusion of their ice time.
- Everyone on the ice shall wear facial coverings at all times during on-ice events. This includes coaches, players, and referees.
- We ask that each player/coach invite immediate family members only and limit to 2 guests each. Spectators must wear a mask inside at all times. Please practice social distancing while sitting in the stands.